Pet Friendly Accommodation in Newcastle
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Newcastle, a family-friendly and charming city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as sights such as Christ Church Cathedral and Civic Theater. Take your pick from Wotif's 3 pet-friendly hotels in Newcastle and bring your dog or cat along!
Exploring Newcastle with your pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Newcastle Ocean Baths, Stockton Sandspit and Glenrock State Conervation.
- Other things to see include Fort Scratchley, ANZAC Memorial Bridge and Nobbys Head Beach.
- Need a pet shop? Try Krempins - The Pond Place, PETstock Adamstown or Petbarn Newcastle West.
- For vet care, Hamilton Veterinary Clinic, Wallsend Vet Newcastle and Brunker Road Veterinary Centre are located in the area.
Best pet-friendly hotels in Newcastle
- Jesmond Executive Villas
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star apartment, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Tantarra Bed and Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests like the breakfast.
- Hamilton Heritage B&BCats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply.
Best time to visit Newcastle with your pet
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Newcastle.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 27°C in the daytime to 16°C at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 24°C and the night-time average is 8°C.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 22°C during the day to 8°C at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 27°C and the night-time average is 12°C.