Hotels Near New Brighton Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near New Brighton Beach
Top hotels near New Brighton Beach
New Brighton Beach is well loved by both tourists and locals. Get your camera ready and prepare for adventure!
This attraction certainly isn't the only thing the wonderful city of Christchurch has to offer.
Only visiting for a short stint? Save time and stay at one of the 3 accommodations within a quick 3 kilometres of New Brighton Beach. The Purple-der House Accommodation and Point Break Backpackers offer some convenient facilities.
On the hunt for accommodation that won't break the bank? Take a look at the All Stars Inn on Bealey. The Kiwi Group Accommodation - Gloucester is also worthy.
Only 0.2 kilometres from New Brighton Beach is Salt On The Pier, where you can order hot coffee and delicious treats. Walk to Pier Terminus 195-213 Marine Parade to check it out. If you're starving, visit South Of India (217 Marine Parade, New Brighton, Christchurch) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near New Brighton BeachNew Brighton Beach is not the only reason to visit this place:
- Teach your rivals how it's done with a round of golf at Christchurch Golf Club.
- Be struck by nature with a visit to Shag Rock, an extraordinary rock formation.
- Spend an afternoon out at Sumner Beach and breathe in the sea air as you soak up the sun.
- Venture out and see Cave Rock. This extraordinary stone formation should definitely impress you.
- Visitors who love learning about history will enjoy investigating Ferrymead Heritage Park.
How much is a hotel room in New Brighton Beach?
Hotels in New Brighton Beach start at AU$59 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.