Hotels Near Ferrymead Heritage Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Ferrymead Heritage Park
Top hotels near Ferrymead Heritage Park
Planning to head to Ferrymead Heritage Park? From where to stay to surrounding attractions, here are a few things to consider before you book.
It won't be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Christchurch, a special city that's loved by many.
Rather not pay too much for accommodation? This region won't disappoint when it comes to budget places to stay. You'll sleep comfortably at the YMCA Christchurch Hostel or the Otahuna Lodge.
Kick start your day with a caffeine hit at Upshot Coffee. Located at 131 Bridle Path Road, Heathcote Valley, Christchurch, it's only 0.9 kilometres from Ferrymead Heritage Park. If you're in the market for a table for dinner, check out Castle Rock Cafe. You'll find this popular restaurant at 21 Mary Muller Drive, Hillsborough, Christchurch.
Other Things to Do Near Ferrymead Heritage ParkDon't pack your bags yet! The surrounding region has plenty more going on:
- For an easy mode of transport that allows you the chance to focus on the surrounds, board Christchurch Gondola.
- View the landscape from a completely different viewpoint when you reach the climax of Mount Cavendish.
- Head on over to Shag Rock and wonder at this impressive natural rock formation.
- When the sun's shining, sit yourself down on the water's edge at Lyttelton Harbour and watch the many different boats bob up and down on the water.
- At Sumner Beach, the sunshine and salty ocean air await. So pack your sunnies, and head out to enjoy the views.
How much is a hotel room in Ferrymead Heritage Park?
Hotels in Ferrymead Heritage Park start at AU$102 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.