Hotels near National Purple Heart Hall of Honor
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Purple Heart Hall of Honor
Top hotels near National Purple Heart Hall of Honor
National Purple Heart Hall of Honor is a wonderful excuse for a vacation.
You'll find it in Newburgh, 130 kilometres outside of Albany, the state capital.
You'll come across 3 options if you're wanting to book a hotel close to National Purple Heart Hall of Honor. The Days Inn Newburgh Stewart International and Econo Lodge Near Stewart Inter are worth looking into.
To make the most of your hard-earned dollars, stay at a budget place. The Ramada Newburgh/West Point and the Cadet Motel are certainly worth checking out.
Other Things to Do Near National Purple Heart Hall of HonorBefore you make tracks, consider checking out the local area:
- New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site is ideal if you're a bit of a history buff. Don't forget to bring a good camera and find out if there are any tours occurring when you're there.
- Head to New York Military Academy. Even though it was founded many moons ago, it's still buzzing with lots of students today.
- Discover the grand machines and discover all there is to know about the process of production on a tour through Orange County Choppers, a favourite spot of of visitors and locals alike.
- On a regular basis, there's something exciting to check out at Storm King Art Center. If you love being surrounded by arts and culture, you won't be disappointed.
- Organise a tour of Washington Headquarters to travel back into the past and hear about the local area's captivating cultural heritage.
How much is a hotel room in National Purple Heart Hall of Honor?
Hotels in National Purple Heart Hall of Honor start at AU$69 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.