Hotels Near National Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near National Mosque
Top hotels near National Mosque
National Mosque attracts a large amount of visitors throughout the year. Want to find out just what's so special about it?
You'll find it surrounded by the action-packed streets of Kuala Lumpur, the national capital.
There's a wide variety of well-placed hotels, with 64 within an easy walk of National Mosque. You might want to consider checking out The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection, Hilton Kuala Lumpur and Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur.
Save your cash by booking cheaper accommodation nearby. The Bunc@Radius Chinatown and the Grid 9 are recommended options. You'll locate them 0.7 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Never be afraid to pamper yourself! This area offers a fantastic range of beautiful upscale hotels. You can't go past the Carcosa Seri Negara or the E&O Residences Kuala Lumpur, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Before you go to National Mosque, charge up your batteries with a drink at TMS ART GALLERY. For something really satisfying, grab a table for lunch at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur. In the evenings, The Berlin KL is great for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near National MosqueDon't spend the whole day at National Mosque. This area has much more for tourists:
- Tourists of all tastes and inclinations will be visually struck by the diverse range of different works of art at Islamic Arts Museum.
- Check for tours at Malayan Railway Administration Building to watch the finer workings of this modern bureaucratic establishment.
- If you're keen to kill a few hours, appreciate the collections at Royal Malaysian Police Museum.
- Those with a passion for our feathered friends can drop in and say hi to the gorgeous birds at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- Those with questioning minds and a passion for outer space will adore spending time at National Planetarium.
Hop on the train for a comfortable ride to National Mosque. You'll have to get off at KL Sentral, the closest station, and from there it's only a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in National Mosque?
Hotels in National Mosque start at AU$6 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.