Hotels near National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II
Why learn about National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II in stuffy textbooks when you can go and see it in real life?
Sitting among the busy streets of Rome, it's certainly not going to be the only thing you'll want to check out in the lively national capital.
With no less than 332 accommodations within a kilometre of National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II, you might even have a view of it from your hotel window! Why not look into the Mood 44, Sina Bernini Bristol and Daniel's Hotel?
There's a number of budget rooms around that will be sure to tick your boxes. The Manfredi Luxury Apartments and the Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte are a mere a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Tourists looking for a bit of luxury and elegance will appreciate the many upmarket hotels. The Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie and the FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma are spots to consider. The former is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 2 kilometres.
If you need a decent coffee, you'll be able to find Bar Santeo just a short walk away. For something really satisfying, take a seat for dinner at Antica Birreria Peroni. And later on, grab a seat at Lunetta Hotel Rome for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near National Monument to Victor Emmanuel IIThe area has plenty more going on:
- Appreciate the quiet stillness of Santa Maria di Loreto, an ideal place to enjoy a meaningful break from the grind of the modern world.
- Venture to Roma dal Cielo for a great view of the area, and to capture some photos of the surrounding landscape.
- Many tourists check out Vittorio Emanuele Monument, a compelling local monument.
- Do some people-watching or have a chat with some of the local residents at Piazza Venezia, a classic public square.
- Colonna di Traiano is a wonderful attraction to use as a meeting point.
If you're using the metro to reach National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II, disembark at Roma Termini, the most convenient station. It's only 2 kilometres away. Simple!
How much is a hotel room in National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II?
Hotels in National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.