Hotels near Nairobi University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Nairobi University
Top hotels near Nairobi University
Nairobi University, Nairobi, Kenya is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending some time in Nairobi. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in its own right!
You can go for a short walk in almost any direction from Nairobi University, Nairobi, Kenya and you'll end up at a terrific hotel. There are no less than 27 to choose from within a kilometre. See what you think of the rates and facilities at the Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi Serena Hotel and Villa Rosa Kempinski.
Like seeing how much you can get out of your dollars? The area offers a couple of good pocket-friendly options. Book a room at the Kenya Comfort Hotel to be 0.3 kilometres away, or the Sirona Hotel, a kilometre away.
If you love to travel in style, then how about you book one of the finer hotels in the area? You won't regret staying at the Sankara Nairobi or the InterContinental Nairobi, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
To really make the most of your day, start it off at Lord Delamere Terrace. Close to Nairobi University, Nairobi, Kenya, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. Or, for something larger, head to Hotel Metro and order up a big meal. Are you thirsty yet? Get yourself to The Loft for a beer or a wine.
Other Things to Do Near Nairobi University, Nairobi, KenyaAfter you've spent time at Nairobi University, Nairobi, Kenya, don't disregard the local area:
- Kenya National Theatre is the place to go for live theatre performances. Purchase a ticket and take your seat!
- On a sunny day, spend some time having a picnic with the family at Jeevanjee Gardens.
- Shop for something traditional to take back home or simply wander among the vibrant stalls at City Market.
- Central Park, Nairobi, Kenya is a custom built centre for events and conferences, conveniently surrounded by a great mix of restaurants and hotels.
- You have the opportunity to learn about what shaped this region's history at Nairobi National Museum.
No car, no problem. Simply journey to Nairobi University, Nairobi, Kenya by train. Disembark at Nairobi Railway Station, the most convenient station, and then stroll 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Nairobi University?
Hotels in Nairobi University start at AU$64 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.