ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels are featured in all 170 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet, and in-room childcare. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like rainfall showerheads and bathrobes. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, pillow menus, and free bottled water are available.
A relaxing day at Pembo can include deep-tissue massages, body scrubs, and facials along with aromatherapy and mani/pedis. The restaurant, Lord Delamere Terrace, serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel's own poolside bar and bar/lounge are nice places to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the health club, sauna, and pool loungers as well as access to aerobics classes. 2196 square feet (204 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre and limo/town car service. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM. There's also free valet parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 5-star Nairobi hotel include Nairobi National Park and United Nations Office at Nairobi.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 1261 reviews
About the Fairmont The NorfolkLocation Harry Thuku Road, Nairobi, 00200
Fairmont The Norfolk offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 2196 square feet (204 square metres) and includes conference centres. A sauna, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Fairmont The Norfolk. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Nairobi hotel.
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2196 sq ft of conference space
- 204 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1904
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Fairmont The Norfolk offers 170 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Nairobi hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Lord Delamere Terrace – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Tatu Restaurant – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KES 3000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KES 8000 per vehicle (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Norfolk Hotel Nairobi
- Fairmont Norfolk Hotel
- Fairmont Norfolk Nairobi
- Fairmont Norfolk
You should know
- Fairmont The Norfolk offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.