Hotels near Museum Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Museum Island
Top hotels near Museum Island
Heading to Museum Island? You're sure to have a great time.
If you would like to check it out, you'll have to make a stop in Berlin, the nation's capital.
With as many as 35 accommodations within an easy stroll of Museum Island, you'll have no worries getting a fantastic place. See what you think of the rates and facilities at the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, Regent Berlin and Casa Camper Berlin.
Don't stress if you're trying to budget, you won't be short of options when considering apartments. The BNB Brandenburg Gate, a kilometre away, and the Eurostars Berlin, 0.7 kilometres away, are some of the top options.
If you're hoping to really live it up, you'll discover a number of upmarket hotels as well. Start with the Riverside Royal Hotel, 0.8 kilometres away. The Mandala Suites, a kilometre away, also comes recommended.
Just 0.8 kilometres from Museum Island is Generator Berlin Mitte, where you can order hot coffee and some delicious treats. Walk to Oranienburger Straße 65, Berlin to get your fix. If it's time for a substantial meal, head to Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin at Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 3, Berlin for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Museum IslandAfter you're done seeing Museum Island, get going to the surrounding region:
- Discover the vibrant past of this region by heading to Altes Museum.
- Learn about how the natural world has evolved over the eras at Neues Museum.
- When you're searching for a spot of culture, get going to Old National Gallery, an exhibition space that will invigorate you with its first-class collection of pieces.
- Park yourself on a public bench at Lustgarten and sit back as neighbours catch up, kids play and people walk their dogs.
- Pop into Berlin Cathedral, a notable Catholic place of prayer and worship.
If you're wanting to know how to reach Museum Island, how about you catch the train? It's only 0.8 kilometres from Berlin Friedrichstraße station, the nearest station. Also within walking distance is Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof, another close terminal. It's 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Museum Island?
Hotels in Museum Island start at AU$63 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.