Hotels Near Munch Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Munch Museum
Top hotels near Munch Museum
Munch Museum has to be one of our planet's most iconic sights.
You'll find it surrounded by the buzzing streets of Oslo, the nation's capital.
You'll be just an easy commute away if you stay at one of the many accommodations close to Munch Museum. Within 3 kilometres, you'll have 27 to choose from. Popular ones include the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo (a kilometre), the Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret (a kilometre) and the Scandic Oslo City (a kilometre).
When it comes down to accommodation options that won't break the bank, there are a number of nice hotels on offer. Why not check out the Central City Apartments? It's 0.4 kilometres away. If it's not to your liking, the Anker Hostel is 0.9 kilometres away.
There is also a range of exclusive, upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Lie back, relax and enjoy a quiet night in. The Bjørvika Apartments and Best Western Kampen Hotell are among the nicest options. You'll find them 0.9 kilometres and 0.4 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're in the area around Munch Museum and feel like a coffee, head to Dattera til Hagen. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. Le Benjamin Bar & Bistro will have what you need. Are you thirsty yet? Get yourself to Anker Hotel for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Munch MuseumWhen you've seen everything at Munch Museum, discover the surrounding area:
- Go and discover the main evolutionary developments of the natural world at Botanical Museum, an essential attraction for science fans.
- There is no better place to relax than at Toyen Park.
- Listen out for the birds chirping and the bees buzzing as you wander around Oslo Botanic Garden.
- Bring your bikinis or boardshorts and a pair of goggles to Toyenbadet Public Bath and make a splash! Do a few laps or just relax in the water.
- Reflect on how our world has changed over time at Natural History Museum.
Leave your cares behind and travel to Munch Museum by public transport. Oslo Central Station, the nearest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Munch Museum?
Hotels in Munch Museum start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.