Hotels near Mote Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mote Park
Give yourself up to the magic of the natural environment at Mote Park.
The locals are sure to tell you it's up there with the best attractions of Maidstone.
If you're a thrifty traveller, the Weald of Kent, 10 kilometres away, is your best option.
Visitors who are hoping to experience luxury should check out the several upmarket accommodation options in this area. You'll love the Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club and Oakwood House Hotel.
Before you head to Mote Park, build up your energy with a drink at Lashings Sports Bar & Restaurant. When you're ready for a larger meal, head to The Townhouse. Finally, have a drink at The Pilot.
Other Things to Do Near Mote ParkBe courageous and see what's on offer in the area around Mote Park:
- Go for a wander through Vinters Valley Nature Reserve. This peaceful nature reserve has been saved from the destruction of urban development.
- See how crucial transport systems are to current society at Tyrewhitt-Drake Museum of Carriages.
- All Saints The Parish Church of Maidstone is a distinctive structure, ideal for visitors looking for peace and quiet.
- Check the program at Hazlitt Theatre for any local theatre performances.
- Visitors are sure to be stimulated by the impressive collections at Maidstone Museum.
If you're using the metro system to reach Mote Park, disembark at Maidstone East, the closest station. It's only 2 kilometres away. Could it get any easier?
How much is a hotel room in Mote Park?
Hotels in Mote Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.