Hotels Near Historic Dockyard Chatham
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Historic Dockyard Chatham
Top hotels near Historic Dockyard Chatham
You're sure to have an awesome time at Historic Dockyard Chatham.
We're sure it isn't going to be the only attraction you'll want to check out in Chatham.
2 hotels isn't a massive range, but it's enough if you're set on staying within an easy 3 kilometres of Historic Dockyard Chatham. You might like the look of the Ship & Trades and Ramada Encore Chatham.
Or, are you more in the mood for luxury? The Bridgewood Manor - QHotels is just 6 kilometres away. It's a perfect place for visitors who enjoy life's finer things.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Brompton Cafe. In the vicinity of Historic Dockyard Chatham, it's great for a caffeine hit. When the tummy starts to rumble, stop by Gurkhas Brother (GB) Restaurant. And then, pull up a stool at King Charles Hotel for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Historic Dockyard ChathamAppreciate all that Historic Dockyard Chatham has on offer, but don't forget to also head to the surrounding area:
- Treat your partner to a live performance at Brook Theatre. Locate your seats and enjoy the show!
- Enter the complex world of wartime precision and order and learn about the science of war at Royal Engineers Museum.
- If you're keen to learn about local history, Chatham Naval Memorial is a worthy site to spend some time.
- Check the calendar, grab some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret going to a show at Medway Little Theatre.
- Make lasting memories with your family at Dickens World. The happiness and heart-stopping excitement will put a smile on everyone's face.
Wondering how you should travel to Historic Dockyard Chatham? One possibility is going by rail. It's a simple ride to the nearest station, Gillingham, and then a stroll of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Historic Dockyard Chatham?
Hotels in Historic Dockyard Chatham start at AU$73 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.