Hotels Near Leeds Castle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Leeds Castle
Top hotels near Leeds Castle
Leeds Castle has surely been a fixture of your bucket list for some time now.
Never visited Maidstone before? Now's your chance!
If you're seeking budget digs, book a room at the Weald of Kent. It's just 7 kilometres away.
There's nothing better than the Stable Courtyard for style and luxury. It's just 0.1 kilometres away.
When you're in need of the perfect cup of coffee, check out Whistle stop at Broomfield and Kingswood. If you're looking for a meal, The Park Gate Inn (Ashford Road, Maidstone) is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Leeds CastleAfter you've experienced Leeds Castle, explore the local area:
- Arrange a tour to learn something about the history of Stoneacre.
- Teach the locals your style and skill with a game of golf at Bearsted Golf Club.
- On a gloomy day, Wear 'm Out is a lifesaver for people travelling with young ones.
- White Horse Wood Country Park is the ideal place for an exciting day of fun and games with the kids.
- Rail enthusiasts should plan to ride Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway, a well-loved, historic railway.
Unsure how you should head to Leeds Castle? A great option is taking the train. It's an easy journey to the closest station, Hollingbourne, and then it's just a walk of 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Leeds Castle?
Hotels in Leeds Castle start at AU$108 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.