Hotels Near Monkey Bizz
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Monkey Bizz
Top hotels near Monkey Bizz
Ready to start organising your visit to Monkey Bizz?
Haven't been to Rochester before? Now's your chance!
Travellers who want to splurge should try the Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, an upmarket hotel 6 kilometres away.
Order a hot drink and read a book at Cafe-Couture. It's walking distance from Monkey Bizz. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Flamers Pizza. Lastly, go to Nelson Brewery for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Monkey BizzAfter you've spent time at Monkey Bizz, see what else is available nearby:
- Observe fascinating displays and relics concerning the region's naval traditions at Historic Dockyard Chatham.
- Guildhall Museum is the perfect place on a rainy day. Stay dry while you find out about some fascinating historical facts and stories.
- Be amazed by the stories of generations past when you venture into Six Poor Travellers House.
- Worshippers and visitors can see the peace and tranquility of the sacred space that is Rochester Cathedral.
- Have a memorable day with your family at Dickens World. The happiness and sense of excitement will be something you'll always remember.
Monkey Bizz is a convenient stroll of a kilometre from Rochester Station, the closest station. So, hop on board and leave the rush-hour dilemmas behind!
How much is a hotel room in Monkey Bizz?
Hotels in Monkey Bizz start at AU$91 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.