Hotels near Mills Observatory
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Mills Observatory
Planning on heading to Mills Observatory? From hotels to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to consider before you embark.
Intending to fly into Edinburgh? If so, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it located in Dundee, 60 kilometres from the national capital.
Only here for a day or two? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 4 hotels within 3 kilometres of Mills Observatory. Why not see what's on offer at the WEST PARK SUMMER CAMPUS and Alcorn Guest House?
The Shaftesbury Lodge - Adults Only is a much more luxurious option. It's great for those visitors looking to splurge.
Don't want to go far for a caffeine hit? Head to Davies Ice Cream Parlour. It's right near Mills Observatory. Go to Mayfair Gardens to have a big meal. And lastly, The Charleston Bar is the spot to go for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Mills ObservatoryAfter you visit Mills Observatory, do some adventuring in the local area:
- For some retail therapy, get going to Wellgate Shopping Centre.
- Take your friends for a throw of the Frisbee or a relaxing afternoon stroll around Lochee Park.
- See what's being held at West Park, a leading space for events and conferences.
- A visit to Dundee Law is recommended, as it's one of the more well-known local landmarks.
- Ask about group tours and appreciate the artefacts at Verdant Works.
How much is a hotel room in Mills Observatory?
Hotels in Mills Observatory start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.