Hotels Near Marysville & District Historical Society
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Marysville & District Historical Society
Marysville & District Historical Society is a fabulous place for culture buffs and questioning minds.
It's positioned in Marysville, 75 kilometres distance from Melbourne, the state capital.
Perhaps you'll like the snug atmosphere of Marysville Caravan and Holiday Park, a low-cost lodging just 0.3 kilometres away.
When all you can think about is an energy boost, make your way to Fraga's Cafe (19 Murchison Street, Marysville), just 0.2 kilometres away from Marysville & District Historical Society. Looking for a more substantial feed? Radius Bar & Grill is at 32 - 34 Murchison Street, Marysville, only 0.10 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Marysville & District Historical SocietyWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region surrounding Marysville & District Historical Society:
- If you love the art of sculpting, Bruno's Sculpture Garden is an excellent venue for you to take a break against a garden backdrop.
- Relish in the sculpture works at Bruno's Art & Sculptures Garden, a wonderful setting to contemplate and kick back.
- History lovers will delight in visiting Crystal Journey of Marysville, a place where you can soak up the intriguing stories of its past inhabitants.
- Aim for par and stay out of the water at Marysville Golf Club.
- If you can appreciate the finesse of sculpting, Bruno's Art and Sculpture Garden is a wonderful location for you to find your zen against a backdrop of plants and flowers.
How much is a hotel room in Marysville & District Historical Society?
Hotels in Marysville & District Historical Society start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.