Hotels Near Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm
Top hotels near Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm
Ready to start organising your Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm visit?
You'll find it in Buxton, 80 kilometres from Melbourne, the state capital.
With 4 listed accommodations within 10 kilometres of Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm, you shouldn't have to travel too far. Investigate the amenities and facilities at the Marysville Garden Cottages and Vibe Hotel Marysville.
If you don't want to pay hand over fist, book a room at the Marysville Caravan and Holiday Park. It's only 10 kilometres away.
When you've worked up a hunger, try out Buxton Hotel.580 (2190 Maroondah Highway, Buxton). It's right nearby Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm. If you're keen to get a taste of the nightlife, make sure Bucky Bistro at Buxton Hotel (2190 Maroondah Highway, Buxton) is your first stop.
Other Things to Do Near Buxton Trout & Salmon FarmAfter you've spent time at Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm, don't neglect the surrounding region:
- Hike through Cathedral Range State Park, where the environment of native flora and fauna is being preserved for the future.
- Perfect your stroke at Marysville Golf Club, a perfect stop for golf lovers.
- History devotees will appreciate Marysville & District Historical Society, the best location to discover intriguing tales from the past.
- Take a breather at Bruno's Sculpture Garden, a wonderful garden with a selection of unique sculptures.
- If you love the art of sculpture, Bruno's Art & Sculptures Garden is an excellent destination for you to relax in a garden setting.
How much is a hotel room in Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm?
Hotels in Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm start at AU$143 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.