ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are featured in all 10 rooms. In-room dining is easy with kitchenettes that come equipped with fridges and microwaves. Additionally, phones and irons/ironing boards are available.
This motel offers free WiFi in public areas, a terrace and a garden. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, barbecues and a picnic area. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of a free airport shuttle.
Attractions within a 10-minute drive of this 3.5-star Marcoola motel include Twin Waters Golf Club and Coolum Beach.
Pacific Palms Motor Inn ratings based on 341 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Pacific Palms Motor Inn
About the Pacific Palms Motor InnLocation 1051 David Low Way, Marcoola, QLD 4564
As a guest of Pacific Palms Motor Inn, you'll find an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance. Public spaces have free WiFi. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available on request). Pacific Palms Motor Inn also features a BBQ, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Pacific Palms Motor Inn offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Accommodation at this 3.5-star motel has kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room kitchenette
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the motel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7 AM to 8 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 3 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pacific Palms Motor Inn Marcoola
- Pacific Palms Motor Inn
- Pacific Palms Motor Marcoola
- Pacific Palms Motor
You should know
- Pacific Palms Motor Inn offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.