ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy free WiFi and TVs, featured in all 52 rooms. Room service and free toiletries are also available.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers in the lobby. Added amenities include a coffee shop/café and a front desk safe. Each morning cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of an airport shuttle.
With a stay at this Barangay 76 hotel, you'll be 2.5 km (1.6 mi) from Manila Bay and 1.9 km (1.2 mi) from SMX Convention Center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
47.0% of guests recommend out of 131 reviews
About the Pinoy Pamilya HotelLocation 2897 F.B. Harisson cor. Cuneta Ave., Pasay, Manila 1305
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The business-friendly Pinoy Pamilya Hotel also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available. This Pasay hotel is smoke free.
- 52 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Train station: Manila Buenidia Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Metro station: Baclaran LRT Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Pinoy Pamilya Hotel offers 52 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 650.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PHP 200 for adults and PHP 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 480 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 650.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pinoy Pamilya Hotel Pasay
- Pinoy Pamilya Hotel
- Pinoy Pamilya Pasay
- Pinoy Pamilya
- Pinoy Pamilya Hotel Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines