ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 165 rooms feature TVs with cable channels, and you can enjoy free local calls, safes and desks. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option.
The hotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Other amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and a computer station. Each morning continental breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this 3-star Ermita hotel include Baywalk and U.S. Embassy.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 643 reviews
About the Executive HotelLocation 1630 A Mabini St Malate, Manila, Manila 1004
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Executive Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Manila hotel.
- 165 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (10.9 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Manila Paco Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Pedro Gil LRT Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Executive Hotel offers 165 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Executive Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 750.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for PHP 1000.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Executive Hotel
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: PHP 250 for adults and PHP 250 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PHP 1000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 750.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Executive Plaza Hotel Manila
- Executive Plaza Hotel
- Executive Plaza Manila
- Executive Plaza
- Manila Executive Plaza Hotel
- Executive Hotel Manila
- Executive Manila
- The Executive Plaza Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.