ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy plasma TVs with DVD players, and all 279 rooms feature coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and in-room massages. Premium bedding and free toiletries are nice touches to enhance your stay. Additionally, 24-hour room service, safes and hairdryers are available.
For a drink, you can stop by the hotel's own bar/lounge. Enjoy the Turkish bath/hammam, spa tub and sauna. 9989 square feet (928 square metres) of event facilities include conference centres, and other business amenities include a business centre. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a coffee shop/café and massage/treatment rooms. English breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of valet parking.
Attractions within a short walk walk of this 4-star Manchester City Centre hotel include Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Central (GMEX).
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 5149 reviews
About the Hilton Manchester DeansgateLocation 303 Deansgate, Manchester, England M3 4LQ
As a guest of Hilton Manchester Deansgate, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 9989 square feet (928 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Manchester Deansgate. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Manchester hotel.
- 279 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 9989 sq ft of conference space
- 928 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Manchester Deansgate offers 279 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and safes. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Hilton Manchester Deansgate has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Hilton Deansgate
- Manchester Hilton
- Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel Manchester
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.