Hotels near MacDonnell Ranges
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in MacDonnell Ranges
Top hotels near MacDonnell Ranges
Take a break from the stress of city living and get in touch with nature at MacDonnell Ranges.
It won't be the only thing on your itinerary in Alice Springs, a special city that's loved by many.
Choose from 18 accommodation options within 3 kilometres of MacDonnell Ranges. The Elkira Court Motel is only 0.3 kilometres away. If you're unable to book a room there, look into the amenities at the Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters or the DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs, 2 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Are you looking to get the biggest bang out of your holiday bucks? 0.8 kilometres away, the Haven Backpacker Resort is one of the region's top cheaper accommodations.
There is also a range of upscale accommodation options in the surrounding area. Relax, watch a movie and enjoy a peaceful night in. Consider the Mercure Alice Springs Resort (Opening July 2017), about 0.5 kilometres away. If that's not what you're after, the Quest Alice Springs is a kilometre away.
Before you explore MacDonnell Ranges, prepare yourself with a drink at Montes Lounge. When you couldn't possible go on before getting a good feed, stop by The Diplomat Motel. Finally, reflect on your day with a drink at Todd Tavern.
Other Things to Do Near MacDonnell RangesAfter you're done at MacDonnell Ranges, see what else is happening nearby:
- If you're a legitimate art aficionado, Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery is waiting for you. Home to many unique works of art, you'll be grateful you dedicated some time to enjoy the collection.
- If you have a reputation as a bona fide art buff, Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum is the perfect place for you. Offering a great deal of engaging artworks, you'll be glad you put aside some time to appreciate all it has to offer.
- Head to Todd Mall for some great people-watching and a wide range of things to see and do.
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre is a lovely place to check out animals relaxing in nature. Be sure to meet the amazing staff who live to keep them happy and healthy.
- Explore the pages of history at Adelaide House. You'll love uncovering the stories of the folk who once lived there.
It's a trouble-free commute by rail to MacDonnell Ranges. Just jump off the train at Alice Springs, the nearest station, and from there it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in MacDonnell Ranges?
Hotels in MacDonnell Ranges start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.