Hotels near Lydiard Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lydiard Park
Top hotels near Lydiard Park
Many people stop by Lydiard Park every year.
Are you intending to fly into Cardiff? If so, you'll still have some travelling to do. You'll find it situated in Swindon, 95 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Do you want to save a little hard-earned cash? There are some decent wallet-friendly lodgings nearby. Check what the Crown Hotel and the Campanile Swindon are offering.
Want to pay a little extra cash for all the bells and whistles? There are a few choices that should win you over. Check out the Swindon Blunsdon House Hotel, BW Premier Collection and The Red Lion.
Have a hot tea at Forest Cafe (Forest Cafe/Lydiard Tregoze, Swindon). It's just 0.1 kilometres from Lydiard Park. Or do you want something heartier? No worries, only 0.9 kilometres away is Brookhouse Farm. You'll find it at Middleleaze Drive, Middleleaze, Swindon.
Other Things to Do Near Lydiard ParkBefore you make tracks, check out the surrounding region:
- Expend the rug rats' energy, and make your way to Laserquest Swindon.
- You probably won't have a desire to get as comfortable as Steve Irwin, but you can still appreciate a range of wild creatures at Studley Grange Garden and Leisure Park.
- If it's a cloudless day, put your feet up and watch the sunset from the shore of Jubilee Lake.
- If you have enough pennies for a rainy day, drop by Swindon Designer Outlet to purchase everything you need as well as a few luxuries!
- Find a hideaway from the world outside and replenish your spirits at Royal Wootton Bassett Methodist Church.
How much is a hotel room in Lydiard Park?
Hotels in Lydiard Park start at AU$60 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.