Hotels Near Avebury Stone Circle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Avebury Stone Circle
Check out how things were done in a previous era at Avebury Stone Circle.
Regardless of whether it's your first trip to Marlborough or you've visited before, there's always something new to experience.
There's only 1 accommodation listed within 3 kilometres of Avebury Stone Circle. So if you need to stay nearby it'd be a good idea to book at the Avebury Life B&B (a kilometre away) as soon as possible.
Make a beeline for The Circle Café (High Street, Avebury, Marlborough) for a good coffee. It's approximately 0.2 kilometres from Avebury Stone Circle. For dinner, check out the menu at Red Lion. It's at High Street, Avebury, Marlborough.
Other Things to Do Near Avebury Stone CircleTry not to spend the whole day at Avebury Stone Circle. This region has much more for visitors:
- Find out about the past inhabitants of this land and discover age-old treasures at West Kennet Ave, an archaeological dig site.
- If you're not sure where to start in the area, drop by Avebury Circle to uncover the events and people that shaped this region.
- While walking around Avebury Manor, envision the people who once resided here.
- Kick back at the top of Silbury Hill and appreciate the vast skies above you.
- Take some time to look around West Kennet Long Barrow, a historic site of local significance.
How much is a hotel room in Avebury Stone Circle?
Hotels in Avebury Stone Circle start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.