Hotels Near Loopline Railway Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Loopline Railway Museum
Top hotels near Loopline Railway Museum
Loopline Railway Museum is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
You can find it in Boulder, which is situated approximately 550 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
Save your dosh for the things that matter! Make a reservation at one of the budget places and get the most out of your time away. The Palace Hotel Kalgoorlie and the Acclaim Prospector Holiday Park are worth considering.
Make sure your first stop is Tippett's Cafe at 67A Burt Street, Boulder for a tea or coffee. It's only 0.4 kilometres from Loopline Railway Museum. Or are you after something heartier? Never fear, just 0.8 kilometres away is The Recreation Hotel. You'll find it at 140 Burt Street, Boulder.
Other Things to Do Near Loopline Railway MuseumDon't forget to check out the region surrounding Loopline Railway Museum:
- If you're looking for an indoor activity, consider visiting Boulder Pharmacy Museum.
- If it's raining, get going to Goldfields War Museum.
- If you'd like to learn more about a mine that's still in use, search for educational tours of Super Pit, a place where man and machine work in unison to find resources.
- Separate yourself from the hustle and bustle by visiting Digger Daws Oval.
- Avoid bad weather by arranging a day at Mining Hall of Fame.
Uncertain how to travel to Loopline Railway Museum? A great option is the train. It's a leisurely commute to the closest station, Boulder, and then it's a short walk of 0.07 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Loopline Railway Museum?
Hotels in Loopline Railway Museum start at AU$90 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.