Hotels near Lake of Isles
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Lake of Isles
Lake of Isles is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
It is to be found in Mystic - New London. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 70 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Within 3 kilometres of Lake of Isles, there are 6 listed hotel options. The Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods (0.3 kilometres), the Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods (0.1 kilometres) and The Fox Tower at Foxwoods (0.06 kilometres) are all excellent options.
You can't find better than the Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn for top-notch service. It's just 2 kilometres away.
Before you spend the day at Lake of Isles, go after the scent of delicious coffee to Dunkin' Donuts. When you need to satiate your hunger, grab a meal at Cedars Restaurant. As your day winds down and you feel like a beer or two, head to Foxwoods Resort Casino.
Other Things to Do Near Lake of IslesDon't spend the whole day at Lake of Isles. This area has loads more for visitors:
- Once you base yourself at Foxwoods Resort Casino, you won't have any issues finding ways to entertain yourself.
- Put your hands together for the cast at Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino, a great venue.
- If your kids have consumed too many sweet things, and need to use up some of that excess energy, you should definitely give High Rollers Luxury Lanes and Lounge a red hot go.
- For some serious shopping, spend the morning at Tanger Outlet Foxwoods.
- Use up your kids' energy, and head to Turbo Ride.
How much is a hotel room in Lake of Isles?
Hotels in Lake of Isles start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.