Hotels near LC Swansea
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in LC Swansea
LC Swansea is a great excuse for a vacation.
You can see it in Swansea, 250 kilometres from the nation's capital, Dublin. You'll probably have to trek a bit further afield, but it's well worth it.
Stay close to LC Swansea at any one of the 10 surrounding accommodation options. The Swansea Marriott Hotel is only 0.4 kilometres away. If you're unable to stay there, take a squiz at the facilities at the Village Hotel Swansea or the White House Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
To ensure you're energised for the day, make your first stop at Costa Coffee. In the vicinity of LC Swansea, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you just can't keep going before quieting your growling stomach, go to Premier Inn Swansea City Centre. And then, head straight to The Office to get to know the crowd.
Other Things to Do Near LC SwanseaAfter you've departed LC Swansea, check what else is on offer in the area:
- Step into the past and discover the accounts of those who lived during days gone by at National Waterfront Museum.
- Listen to the tales of those from olden times and discover more about the area's rich history at Swansea Museum.
- St. Mary's is a distinctive religious landmark in the region.
- Take time out with your mates at Swansea Marina and watch the tide go in and out on the waterfront.
- Be part of a genuinely local experience with the children at Swansea Market.
Relax, it's only 0.9 kilometres from LC Swansea to Swansea, the nearest train station. Or, Arriva, another handy terminal, is 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in LC Swansea?
Hotels in LC Swansea start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.