Luxury Accommodations in Kuching
Check prices for luxury accommodation in Kuching
Luxury Hotels in Kuching
5 star hotels in Kuching
4 star hotels in Kuching
- Imperial Hotel KuchingJalan Datuk Tawi Sli, Kuching, Sarawak5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Pullman Kuching1a Jalan Mathies, Kuching, Sarawak4.7/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- Hilton Kuching1 Jln Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuching, Sarawak4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- Citadines Uplands KuchingNo. 55 Jalan Simpang Tiga, Kuching, Sarawak
The price is AU$52 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- Grand Margherita HotelJalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, P.O. Box 2362, Kuching, Sarawak4.3/5Excellent! (7 reviews)
- The Waterfront Hotel68, Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg, Kuching, Sarawak
The price is AU$74 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
Kuching Luxury Accommodation
They say that your home is your castle. Is that really the case, though? Do you have servants available to carry your bags, a team of masseuses and aestheticians to pamper you or a wait staff on call to deliver culinary creations at any hour? If you do, every day is a holiday—you may just need to get away every once in a while to recharge. If you are like the rest of us, your annual getaway is when you live it up like royalty. This year, immerse yourself in impeccable style by booking luxury accommodation in Kuching. Book your room through Wotif today and get ready to be treated like the celebrity you are.
When you choose Kuching luxury accommodation through us, you’ll get some of the finest amenities, like high-end dining, A-list entertainment and rooms to make your friends on Instagram green with envy. Whether it’s your first time in an upmarket hotel or this is your normal mode of holiday lodging, you deserve to be surrounded by the finer things while on your annual getaway. Upgrade your holiday expectations; enjoy marble tile and high thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets—in summary, travel like royalty!
Use Wotif to find the best deals on cheap luxury accommodation near Kuching. With the money you save, you can buy some diamond bling for the paparazzi to admire—or at least some new cubic zirconia costume jewellery for an evening out on the town. It’s OK; your secret is safe with us.