Hotels near Bako National Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bako National Park
Lovers of the outdoors will feel at ease at Bako National Park.
It won't be the only thing on your itinerary in Kuching, a renowned city that's loved by many.
It'll be hard to find any hotels close to Bako National Park. Check out the rates at the Hilton Kuching, 20 kilometres away. The Damai Beach Resort (17 kilometres away) and the Permai Rainforest Resort (17 kilometres away) are also great options.
Other Things to Do Near Bako National ParkBe adventurous and see what's happening in the local area:
- Take a rest from the children, and enjoy some sports and games at Damai Golf & Country Club.
- Trek to the summit of Mount Santubong, and admire the outstanding landscape below.
- Bring all the family on an energetic hike through the great outdoors at Kuching Wetlands National Park.
- Venture into the region's past and discover the age-old objects at Rock Carvings, an archaeological dig site.
- At Damai Beach, the shores and salty sea air await. So pack your sunnies, and take off to enjoy the water.
How much is a hotel room in Bako National Park?
Hotels in Bako National Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.