Hotels near Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Holidaymakers rarely miss a chance to experience Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
If you're yet to experience Kuala Lumpur, this is an excellent excuse. There's so much to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
You'll find a huge range of accommodation here, with as many as 24 within an easy walk of Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. Check out the amenities at the Carcosa Seri Negara, The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection and Hilton Kuala Lumpur.
No need to worry if you're on a budget, you'll have plenty of options when considering hotels and apartments. Secure a room at the Bunc@Radius Chinatown or the Grid 9, a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
That said, if you're after a bit of comfort and luxury, choose one of the many upmarket hotels nearby. You'll definitely love the Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences or the Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Before you explore Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, build up your energy with a coffee at San Francisco Coffee - Menara Keck Seng. When you can't plan your next move before quieting your growling stomach, stop by Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur. Lastly, Gastro Sentral is the place to be for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Kuala Lumpur Bird ParkPencil in some more time to check out what's happening in the area:
- On a sunny afternoon, there's nothing better than relaxing in Tun Abdul Razak Memorial.
- Browse the large collection of creative artworks at Islamic Arts Museum.
- If you're keen to kill an hour or two, view the artefacts at Royal Malaysian Police Museum.
- Pay a visit to Kuala Lumpur Deer Park. You'll be able to smile after seeing that all of the creatures there are well taken care of.
- You'll appreciate the architecture and gain some knowledge about Islamic beliefs and customs at National Mosque.
Unsure how you should get to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park? A great option is catching the train. It's a straightforward journey to the closest station, KL Sentral, and then it's a short stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Kuala Lumpur Bird Park?
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur Bird Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.