Hotels near Kenyatta International Convention Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kenyatta International Convention Centre
The many events at Kenyatta International Convention Centre attract all sorts of tourists and locals.
You'll find it surrounded by the lively streets of Nairobi, the county's capital.
Plan to stay in one of the 21 hotels within a stone's throw of Kenyatta International Convention Centre. You may want to consider the Nairobi Serena Hotel, InterContinental Nairobi and Nairobi Safari Club.
Devoted savers will be pleased with the array of low-price accommodation options here. Why not check out the Mvuli House? It's 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Kenya Comfort Hotel is a kilometre away.
Need to treat yourself a little? There are several luxury hotels in the immediate area. The Fairmont The Norfolk and the Villa Rosa Kempinski, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come recommended.
Have a hot tea at Thorn Tree Cafe (12 Standard Street, Nairobi). It's only 0.5 kilometres from Kenyatta International Convention Centre. If it's time for a substantial meal, wander over to Ambassadeur Hotel (Along Moi Avenue And Next To Kenya National Archives,, Nairobi) for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Kenyatta International Convention CentreDon't pass up the opportunity to discover the region surrounding Kenyatta International Convention Centre:
- Generations of families and neighbours have convened and spent time together at City Square. Keep the time-honoured custom alive and visit the piazza.
- Times Tower is easily distinguishable from many of the other centres of business in the local area.
- City Hall, Nairobi, Kenya is an intriguing attraction for the entire family to learn about local politics.
- Research a bit about Parliament Building, Nairobi, Kenya, a modern governmental site here.
- Head to Kenyatta Mausoleum to educate yourself about tombs and burial sites.
No car, no worries. Simply journey to Kenyatta International Convention Centre by rail. Hop off at Nairobi Railway Station, the nearest station, and then wander 0.7 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Kenyatta International Convention Centre?
Hotels in Kenyatta International Convention Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.