Hotels Near Katherine Country Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Katherine Country Club
Top hotels near Katherine Country Club
Getting ready for your Katherine Country Club trip?
You'll locate it Katherine. Not certain where that is? It's around 270 kilometres from Darwin, the state capital.
You'll find 7 listed accommodations within easy commuting distance of Katherine Country Club. Check out the amenities at the Pine Tree Motel (a kilometre), the Knotts Crossing Resort (3 kilometres) and the Paraway Motel (a kilometre).
To really make the most of your day, start it off at The Coffee Club Katherine. Right near Katherine Country Club, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Head straight to BP for a delicious meal. If you'd like to kick back with a bottle of wine, Katherine Country Club is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Katherine Country ClubAfter you're done at Katherine Country Club, don't neglect the local area:
- Go for a stroll and explore the peculiar beauty of Springvale Homestead. Take time to sit quietly and pay your respects to those buried here.
- You'll always find something interesting on the schedule at Katherine Public Art & Craft Galley. If you love being surrounded by creativity, you won't want to miss it.
- When you're looking for a spot of culture, make a beeline for MiMi Aboriginal Art & Craft, a gallery that will elevate you with its impressive collection of artworks.
- Toot toot! Jump on board at Railway Museum & Stream Train, a great location for railroad fans.
- Don't forget to take pictures of the lovely basins at Katherine Hot Springs.
How much is a hotel room in Katherine Country Club?
Hotels in Katherine Country Club start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.