Hotels near Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center
Getting excited for your trip to Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center? Don't set out until you've checked out the following tricks and tips.
It's to be found in Old Saybrook. Wondering where that is? You'll need to travel 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Those who would prefer to stay within an easy 3 kilometres of Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center have 3 hotels to select from. You might fancy the Saybrook Point Inn, Marina and Spa and Liberty Inn.
To get the most out of your hard-earned cash, stay at a budget place. Check what the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Old Saybrook Westbrook and the Super 8 Old Saybrook have available.
Also don't forget that there's a great upscale hotel, the Copper Beech Inn, 8 kilometres away.
For an early morning hit or a mid-morning perk up, grab a tea at Dunkin' Donuts. You'll find it fortunately close to Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center. When you need to fill your stomach, grab a meal at Liv's Oyster Bar & Restaurant. Seeking a relaxing drink? Spend some time at Penny Lane Pub and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts CenterDon't get going so soon! The local area has lots more going on:
- While wandering through General William Hart House, envision those who once called it home.
- Spend an afternoon out at Harvey's Beach and breathe in the sea air while you soak up the sun.
- Check out some of the things that Essex Saybrook Antique Village Shopping Center has for sale. You might find a cool gift for that special someone, or even yourself.
- Avid shoppers will enjoy the buzz of a new purchase at Tanger Outlets.
- Drop your troubles for a few hours and spend your spare time perusing the aisles of Logee’s Greenhouses.
No car, no problem. Simply venture to Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center by rail. Disembark at Old Saybrook Station, the nearest station, and then walk a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center?
Hotels in Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.