ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature flat-screen TVs, separate bathtubs and showers and in-room massages. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and free toiletries. Safes and hairdryers are also available.
The fine-dining restaurant, Hyou Hyou Ko, serves Japanese cuisine and is open for breakfast and dinner. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Kanazawa ryokan, you'll be 2.6 km (1.6 mi) from Omicho Market.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 45 reviews
About the Yuzuya Ryokan Kanazawa RyokusoneLocation 2-1-10-1, Tenjinmachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken 920-0925
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 7 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Yuzuya Ryokan Kanazawa Ryokusone offers 7 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. This Kanazawa ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Hyou Hyou Ko – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who wish to book dinner are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to pre-book it. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Ryokusone Inn Kanazawa
- Ryokusone Inn
- Ryokusone Kanazawa
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.