ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and free newspapers are featured in all 18 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries. Minibars, in-room massages and safes are also available.
The restaurant, Kappou Tsuzumi, serves Japanese cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the ryokan's own bar/lounge. Other amenities include spa services, a 24-hour front desk and wedding services. Free full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 8:30 AM. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Kanazawa ryokan, you'll be 2.5 km (1.6 mi) from Kenrokuen Garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 84 reviews
About the Kanazawa ChayaLocation 2-17-21 Honmachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0853
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 18 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Kanazawa Chaya offers 18 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Kanazawa ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Kappou Tsuzumi – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Kanazawa Chaya Inn
- Kanazawa Chaya
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.