ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Flat-screen TVs and in-room massages are featured in all 21 rooms.
This business-friendly ryokan offers free WiFi in public areas, a computer station and luggage storage. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
With a stay at this Kanazawa ryokan, you'll be 1.3 km (0.8 mi) from Kenrokuen Garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 131 reviews
About the Nakayasu RyokanLocation 1-10-31 Owaricho, Kanazawa, 920-0902
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Komatsu (KMQ) (33.2 km / 20.7 mi)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Nakayasu Ryokan offers 21 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note that guests requiring dinner must arrive by 7 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Nakayasu Ryokan Kanazawa
- Nakayasu Ryokan
- Nakayasu Kanazawa
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.