ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 21 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, and you can enjoy safes, hairdryers and phones. You'll find nice touches like slippers and free toiletries to enhance your stay. Minibars and desks are also available. Bathrooms are shared.
This business-friendly ryokan offers free WiFi in public areas. Plus you'll find coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning free full breakfast is offered between 7:30 AM and 8 AM.
Attractions within a 30-minute drive of this 3.5-star Kanazawa ryokan include Noto Peninsula and Kanazawa Castle.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 66 reviews
About the Motoyu IshiyaLocation Chi 95, Fukatanimachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken 920-0165
Motoyu Ishiya offers its guests hot springs. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Motoyu Ishiya offers 21 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared (in-room sink)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 8 AM.
Motoyu Ishiya has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Motoyu Ishiya Inn Kanazawa
- Motoyu Ishiya Inn
- Motoyu Ishiya Kanazawa
- Motoyu Ishiya
You should know
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.