ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 6 rooms feature free WiFi and hairdryers. Additionally, free minibar items, fridges and free toiletries are available.
This ryokan offers free WiFi in public areas, concierge services and luggage storage. Added amenities include a banquet hall.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Kanazawa ryokan include Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa and Ume no Hashi Bridge.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 28 reviews
About the Kinjohro KanazawaLocation 2-23 Hashiba-cho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken 920 0911
Free breakfast is available. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1890
- Breakfast available (free)
- 1 conference room
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Asahikawa (AKJ) (1,355.3 km / 842.2 mi)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
Kinjohro Kanazawa offers 6 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Fridges and free minibar items are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast.
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve items for children 5 and younger such as extra bedding and meals (additional fees apply). Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Kinjohro Kanazawa Inn
- Kinjohro Inn
- Kinjohro Kanazawa
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.