ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs, coffee/tea makers and safes are featured in all 244 rooms. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries. Additionally, fridges, hairdryers and phones are available.
The restaurant, 波の花(Nami no hana), serves Japanese cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Kanazawa hotel, you'll be 3.2 km (2 mi) from Kanazawa Noh Museum and 3.3 km (2.1 mi) from 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art.
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa
6 May 2018 by Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa Ikumi Ura
Thank you very much for choosing HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER KANAZAWA. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your kind remarks are appreciated. Your warm remarks are sincerely appreciated and further encourage the exceptional service and quality at our hotel. We hope to see you again at Hotel Mystays Premier Kanazawa on your next trip.
28 May 2018 by HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa, Reception, Ozawa
Thank you very much for choosing HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa．And we appreciate you taking your time writing to us. The hotel is located on the western gate of Kanazawa station, and it is conveniently located in walking distance from the station in about 5 to 10 minutes. I think that we have had a calm time because the neighborhood is a quiet residential area. In addition, although it is a room, we prepare all rooms in 30 square meters or more regardless of the room type. Words from our guests like yours are such an encouragement to us. We hope that you will choose HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa when you come to visit the area again.
Overall plesant hotel
4 Mar. 2018 by HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa
Thank you for choosing HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER kanazawa and the great review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon. HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER kanazawa, frontdesk
Touch of luxury
4 Mar. 2018 by HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa
Thank you for staying at HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER kanazawa. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us. We are so glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. Your kind comments are deeply appreciated. Your kinds words are great to hear and further encouragement to make every stay a great one. We hope that you will choose our hotel when you come to visit again. HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER kanazawa, Reception
Hotel in Kanazawa
Excellent stay at Hotel Mystays Kanazawa
About the HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER KanazawaLocation 2-13-5, Hirooka, Kanazawa-shi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken 920-0031
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa also features a 24-hour fitness centre, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Kanazawa hotel.
- 244 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Komatsu (KMQ) (31.8 km / 19.7 mi)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa offers 244 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
波の花(Nami no hana) – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
TRAVEL CAFE – This Cafe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Guests must contact this hotel via telephone in advance to reserve onsite parking. Requests via email or at time of booking are not accommodated. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 700 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- MYSTAYS PREMIER Kanazawa
- MyStays Kanazawa
You should know
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.