ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with satellite channels, and all 303 soundproofed rooms feature in-room massages, hairdryers and phones. Nice touches to enhance your stay include slippers and free toiletries.
This hotel has free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning/laundry services. Added amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms and laundry facilities. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
With a stay at this 3-star Kanazawa hotel, you'll be 2.7 km (1.7 mi) from Kenrokuen Garden.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 910 reviews
About the Dormy Inn Kanazawa Natural Hot SpringLocation 2-25 Horikawa Shinmachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa-ken 920-0849
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Dormy Inn Kanazawa Natural Hot Spring offers its guests hot springs and a sauna. Dormy Inn Kanazawa Natural Hot Spring also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 303 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Komatsu (KMQ) (32.5 km / 20.2 mi)
- Train station: Kanazawa Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Dormy Inn Kanazawa Natural Hot Spring offers 303 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Kanazawa hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Dormy Inn Kanazawa Natural Hot Spring has a restaurant on site.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective from 1 April 2019. The city tax is in the range JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dormy Kanazawa
- Dormy Inn Kanazawa Hotel Kanazawa
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.