Hotels near Jamek Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Jamek Mosque
Jamek Mosque is highly popular with both locals and tourists. Get your camera ready and prepare for an adventure!
You'll find it in Kuala Lumpur, the bustling national capital.
If you are looking to stay close to Jamek Mosque, book accommodation in one of its 81 adjacent hotels. You may want to check out The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection, Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences and Ancasa Hotel & Spa Kuala Lumpur.
Not looking to spend a lot on accommodation? It won't take much effort to find a room that is budget-friendly. The Bunc@Radius Chinatown, 0.4 kilometres away, and the Sabrina Golden Palace Boutique Hotel, 2 kilometres away, are some of the top choices.
That said, if you want luxury and comfort, choose one of the several upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Start with the Carcosa Seri Negara, 2 kilometres away. The Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, 2 kilometres away, is also recommended.
Order up a coffee or tea and check your itinerary at Coliseum Café. It's walking distance from Jamek Mosque. When the tummy starts to rumble, find something just right at Silka Maytower, Kuala Lumpur. After a glass of wine? Liquid Bar is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near Jamek MosqueJamek Mosque is not the only reason to travel to this place:
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building is an important part of the locality. Check for a tour to take a look at the region's taxes at work.
- Enjoy a spot of people-watching or have a conversation with the local residents at Merdeka Square, a popular piazza.
- The entire family will have a great time learning all about the local customs and traditions at Malaysia Heritage Walk.
- DBKL City Theatre is the place to go for theatre performances. Purchase a ticket and find your seat!
- On a rainy day, get going to National Textiles Museum.
Ride the train to Bank Negara, the nearest station. It's only 0.7 kilometres from Jamek Mosque. An additional handy terminal is Kuala Lumpur, a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Jamek Mosque?
Hotels in Jamek Mosque start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.