Accommodation Near Imagination Station, Toledo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Imagination Station
The children will be grinning all day long at Imagination Station.
This attraction is most certainly not the only thing the well-loved city of Toledo has up its sleeve.
Searching for accommodation that doesn't cost and arm and a leg? You can't pass up the Sleep Inn And Suites Oregon and the Comfort Inn East.
When all you can think about is a nice coffee, make your way to BIGGBY COFFEE (401 North Superior Street, Toledo), only 0.2 kilometres away from Imagination Station. Real Seafood Company Toledo is an ideal place to have lunch or dinner and luckily it's only 0.5 kilometres away. Find it at 22 Main Street, Toledo.
Other Things to Do Near Imagination StationGet your map out and check what's available in the wider region:
- Valentine Theater is the place to be for live theatre shows. Purchase a ticket and take your seat!
- Seagate Convention Center is a custom built centre for events and conventions, conveniently surrounded by a nice range of restaurants and bars.
- If you love art, you won't regret a visit to 20 North Gallery.
- You'll gain an awareness of the practices and history of the region's nautical transport system at S S Willis B Boyer Maritime Museum.
- Toledo Repertoire Theatre is the place to be for live theatre performances. Buy a ticket and find your seat!
Ditch the car and head to Imagination Station by metro. Amtrak Toledo Station, the most convenient station, is 2 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Imagination Station?
Hotels in Imagination Station start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.