ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
This smoke-free hostel offers free WiFi in public areas, a games room and tour/ticket assistance. Added amenities include laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area.
Attractions within a 15-minute walk of this Hobart Central Business District hostel include Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal.
The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel ratings based on 58 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel
23 May 2019 by Front Desk
Hello there, Thank you for your rating. We are glad to see you liked our property. Best wishes, Backpackers Imperial
19 Mar. 2019 by Backpackers Imperial
Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. It's nice to read that you liked our newly renovated bathrooms. We are sorry the room was not up to your expectations. We appreciate all feedback and are working hard to improve continuously. Best wishes, Backpackers Imperial
Grat accommodation on a budget.
About the The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - HostelLocation 138 Collins Street, Hobart, TAS 7000
As a guest of The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, an arcade/games room, and multilingual staff. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel also features a fireplace in the lobby, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services. This Hobart hostel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) (18.8 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: Tasmanian Transport Museum Station (9.1 km / 5.7 mi)
The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel offers 100 forms of accommodation. This Hobart hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a weekly basis.
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Backpackers Imperial Hotel Hostel Hobart
- Backpackers Imperial Hotel Hostel
- Backpackers Imperial Hobart
- Backpackers Imperial
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Alcohol isn't served at The Backpackers Imperial Hotel - Hostel.