Hotels Near High Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near High Park
Top hotels near High Park
Lovers of nature will feel at ease at High Park.
You'll discover it Toronto the provincial capital. This exciting city is truly a sight in itself.
Wanting a hotel that won't blow the budget? Why not check the deals at the Super 8 Downtown Toronto and the Howard Johnson Hotel Toronto Yorkville?
If you can't stop thinking about your next caffeine hit, you'll be able to find Tim Hortons just nearby. You don't need to go far for a lunch or dinner spot. Pizza Hut has a great menu. Need a drink? The Swan: A Firkin Pub is your best bet.
Other Things to Do Near High ParkAs you're here, you really should see what the local area has available:
- Make your way to Grenadier Pond to unwind and spend some time away from the constant rush of your travels.
- History fanatics will have loads of fun at Colborne Lodge, a renowned history museum.
- Travellers and locals alike love lazing about in Sunnyside Park.
- If you have an appreciation for local history, Hungarian Monument is unquestionably a valued local monument.
- There is no better place to take it easy than at Park Lawn Park.
High Park is a convenient stroll of 2 kilometres from Bloor, the nearest station. So, hop on board and leave the driving and parking troubles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in High Park?
Hotels in High Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.