Hotels near Hedsor House
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hedsor House
Top hotels near Hedsor House
Learn how lives were lived in an era long gone at Hedsor House.
Have you always wanted to visit Cardiff? You might be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is based in Wooburn, just 170 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Wanting to stay around Hedsor House? You'll be happy to know there are 5 hotels within 3 kilometres. The Cliveden (a kilometre), the Bel & The Dragon Cookham (a kilometre) and the Classic Lodges - Grovefield House Hotel, Windsor (3 kilometres) are all excellent possibilities.
Tourists trying to keep costs low will be pleased to know that there are a couple of reasonably-priced hotels available. You're bound to rest easy at the Lawn Guest House or the Ambassador Court Hotel.
This area also features some upmarket hotels for those visitors looking for lovely surroundings and top-quality amenities. You'll enjoy your time at the Macdonald Compleat Angler and Macdonald Windsor Hotel.
Get your second wind with a strong coffee at Orangery Café. You'll find this well-known café just 0.8 kilometres from Hedsor House, at Cliveden Road, Maidenhead. The best way to end a big day is by having a few drinks with mates. Go straight to The Garibaldi (Hedsor Road, Bourne End). It's a fantastic place to meet fellow travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Hedsor HouseAfter you stop by Hedsor House, check what's happening nearby:
- History lovers will delight in visiting Cliveden House, a place where you can soak up all the interesting tales of its past inhabitants.
- With lots of compelling and remarkable works of art, Stanley Spencer Art Gallery makes for a first-rate outing.
- On a cold, wet morning, Longridge Activity Centre is the place to be for those travelling with teenagers.
- Anyone with an interest in civil engineering and historic architecture would be mad to miss Maidenhead Railway Bridge.
- If you're a golfing addict, arrange a game at Bisham Abbey Golf Club.
Leave early, miss the tourists and grab a seat on the train. When you arrive at Bourne End, the nearest station, it's only 2 kilometres to Hedsor House.
How much is a hotel room in Hedsor House?
Hotels in Hedsor House start at AU$109 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.