Hotels near Cliveden House
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Cliveden House
Top hotels near Cliveden House
See how life was lived in an era long gone at Cliveden House.
It is situated in Maidenhead, and we're sure you're curious as to what the best way is of getting there. Many people make the 170 kilometres journey from Cardiff, that nation's thriving capital.
You won't need to go far to encounter budget-friendly accommodation options here. You will sleep comfortably at the Lawn Guest House or the Ambassador Court Hotel.
Get a caffeine injection at Orangery Café (Cliveden Road, Maidenhead), only 0.06 kilometres away from Cliveden House. When the daylight fades and you're in the mood for a couple of cold ones, you can find Feathers (Burnham) about 0.5 kilometres away, at Taplow Common Road, Burnham.
Other Things to Do Near Cliveden HouseTry not to spend all of your time at Cliveden House. This region has loads more going on:
- Travel back in time at Hedsor House. You'll love hearing about the lives of the people who used to call this place home.
- With lots of thought-provoking and unique works of art, Stanley Spencer Art Gallery affords a first-class experience.
- Take in the architecture of Maidenhead Railway Bridge from the edge of the river.
- If your little ones have had too much red cordial, and need to use up some adrenaline, consider giving Longridge Activity Centre a try.
- Set aside a moment to focus on your spiritual well-being at All Saints' Church, an interesting religious site.
How much is a hotel room in Cliveden House?
Hotels in Cliveden House start at AU$107 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.