Hotels near Hattitudes
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hattitudes
Top hotels near Hattitudes
Many people make the trip to Hattitudes every year.
To get there, you'll have to drive to Old Saybrook. It's situated 100 kilometres from the state capital, Providence.
Sitting just 0.1 kilometres away from Hattitudes, The Griswold Inn is the top hotel nearby.
To make the most of your savings, stay the night at a cheaper place. Why don't you check out the amenities at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Old Saybrook Westbrook and the Liberty Inn?
The Copper Beech Inn, an upscale option, is worth paying more if you want comfort and style.
To get your day going, start it off at Essex Coffee and Tea Company. Close to Hattitudes, it's a great place for a tea or coffee. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go too far. Make a beeline for The Griswold Inn for a well-deserved dinner. And finally, The Tap Room at The Griswold Inn is the spot to be for a round of cold drinks.
Other Things to Do Near HattitudesAfter you've experienced Hattitudes, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- Call into Connecticut River Museum for a fascinating lesson in history.
- The gentle sounds of the water at Essex Island Marina might just tempt you to book a cruise on one of the many yachts and sail into the sunset.
- Book a tour of Pratt House, a significant historic home that is filled with stories.
- Essex Library is a vital institute of education in the local community.
- Bargain hunters will enjoy the high of a brand new purchase at Essex Plaza Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Hattitudes?
Hotels in Hattitudes start at AU$83 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.