Hotels near Hampshire College
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hampshire College
So you're considering a trip to Hampshire College? We've got some tips!
You can find it in Springfield, 130 kilometres away from Boston, the state capital.
It might be a bit tough finding accommodation in the immediate vicinity of Hampshire College. But don't stress, there are 13 possibilities that aren't too far out. Look into The Lord Jeffery Inn and Courtyard by Marriott Hadley Amherst.
You won't need to look all over to find budget-friendly accommodation options here. Check out the Econo Lodge. The Howard Johnson Amherst Hadley is also decent.
For a delicious hot drink only 0.09 kilometres from Hampshire College, head to The Bridge (893 West St, Amherst). The ideal way to finish up a big day is by sharing a beer with friends. Stop by Prescott Tavern (Amherst). It's a decent place to meet locals.
Other Things to Do Near Hampshire CollegeAfter you've experienced Hampshire College, do some exploring in the surrounding area:
- Contemplate the vast collection of works at Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.
- Make your way through Mount Norwottuck. Make sure you use the posted signs and a compass so you don't get lost.
- If you want to have an afternoon in the sunshine, hit the greens at Amherst Golf Course.
- What better way to become acquainted with a new place than to discover its spiritual side? Journey to Leverett Peace Pagoda to gain a truly unique sense of the area.
- Stop into Hadley Farm Museum for an engaging lesson in local history.
How much is a hotel room in Hampshire College?
Hotels in Hampshire College start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.