Serviced Apartments in Hamburg
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Hamburg
Short stay apartments in Hamburg
Craving a true-blue Hamburg experience? Step this way. Hole up in an apartment and live, cook and chill like a local. With your very own kitchen, breakfast at 11 a.m. or din-dins at midnight is no problem. Just want to sip on a cold one in the bath without the maid bursting in? You can do that too. Holiday accommodation doesn't get much cushier than this.Popular luxury apartments in Hamburg
What's better than an exciting holiday? Not much ... except an exciting holiday which involves sleeping in some decadent digs. Ramp up the luxury levels with an upmarket Hamburg apartment:
- Apartment Residences at Park Hyatt: Want an indoor pool? Maybe concierge services too? This indulgent pad has it all.
- Adina Apartment Hotel Hamburg Michel: This posh apartment features a hot tub and business services.
Happy kids, happy parents — that's an indisputable fact. So don't confine the littlies to a tiny hotel room on your next break. Stay in a family-friendly apartment and the whole gang will be cosy and content.
- Apartment040: laundry facilities and internet access are just two of the things that make this option awesome for families.
- my Apartment Hotel: Apartments can sometimes be boring for the little ones. But with breakfast services and internet access, this place is anything but dull.
So what'll it be — business or pleasure? Nothing's stopping you from enjoying both. Make sure your Hamburg trip is the ideal balance of the two by setting up camp in a cosy and brilliantly located apartment. Relax after all those client meetings at:
- Apartmenthaus Hamburg (4 kilometres from downtown Hamburg): When there's lots of work to be finalised, the load seems much lighter when you can use little things like business services and parking facilities.
- Aparion Apartments Hamburg (5 kilometres from downtown Hamburg): In between doing a bit of work here and there from this place, you'll be able to use luggage storage facilities and a coffee shop.
Hotels are a terrific choice if you just want a clean and cosy place to bunk down after seeing the sights. However, if you'd prefer a home away from home, go for an apartment. Cook meals in your own kitchen and watch your favourite films in the lounge. It'll feel like you're turning the key in your own front door.
Apartment Accommodation In Hamburg
Apartment hotels in Hamburg provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Hamburg apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Hamburg. Book with us now and feel at home.