Hotels near Gumbuya Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Gumbuya Park
Top hotels near Gumbuya Park
Gumbuya Park is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
It's positioned in Tynong North, 65 kilometres away from Melbourne, the state capital.
If you're thinking of staying close to Gumbuya Park, you may have to think again. You're likely to have more luck in Yarra Glen, 50 kilometres away. Here, there are 7 hotels available. Take a look at the amenities at the Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel, Balgownie Estate Vineyard & Spa and Melba Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Gumbuya ParkBe brave and see what's on offer in the area surrounding Gumbuya Park:
- If you are after a bit of fresh air, travel to Tonimbuk Equestrian Center and acquaint yourself with the spectacular horses.
- Hear the tales from bygone days and better understand this region's colourful past at Martindale Hall Heritage Museum.
- If you appreciate a good drop, ensure you go to Jink's Creek Winery. Here, you can try and buy a bottle of the tasty local drop.
- Let the calming sounds of nature put you to sleep when you stay the night at Tonimbuk House.
- Head away from the highways and buildings with a trip to Bunyip State Park, where the greenery will quickly rejuvenate low spirits.
How much is a hotel room in Gumbuya Park?
Hotels in Gumbuya Park start at AU$102 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.